Assam CEE 2020- Application Form, Eligibility, Result
|Name of the post
||Assam CEE 2020- Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Admit Card, Result
|Date of post
|Some information about the post
||Assam CEE 2020 is a state-level Engineering Entrance Examination of Assam. This conducted ASTU (Assam Science & Technology University) for B.Tech & B.E Course. Here you get every query for Assam CEE 2020, Like that Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Admit Card, Result, Counseling, etc.
|Assam Science & Technology University, ASTU
Assam CEE 2020- Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Admit Card, Result
Online. Netbanking/Debit Card/Credit Card or Offline (e-challan)
- Start Online Application- 1st week of March 2020
- Last date of Online Application- Last week of March 2020
- Last date of Fee Payment- Last week of March 2020
- Admit Card Available on- 1st week of April 2020
- Examination Date- 2nd week of April 2020
- Answer Key Available on- 1st week of May 2020
- Result Declaration- Month of May 2020
- Counseling- Month of May 2020
Age as on 01/08/2020
Minimum: 17 years
Maximum: 21 years
3 years Relaxation for SC/ST & 1 Years Relaxation for B.Sc Graduates
Paper & Pen-Based offline Examination
Total Marks- 480 Marks
Time- 3 hours.
Physics- 160 Marks (40 Questions)
Chemistry- 160 Marks (40 Questions)
Mathematics-160 Marks (40 Questions)
1 Question – 4 Marks
1 wrong Answer- 1 Marks Negative
- Candidate must be 12th Passed with PCM & English from Any Recognized Board/University.
- Candidate must have 50% Marks ( SC for 45% Marks and ST for 40% Marks).
|How to Apply?
- Scroll down and Cheek “Important Links“.
- Click on “Apply Link“.
- After apply and upload your necessary Document and pay your application fee.
- After, Final submit your Application.
||1st week of March 2020